With a familiar touchscreen interface, the R20 makes it insanely simple to track, edit and mix your songs, letting you focus on the music.
The R20 has the best preamps and noise floor of any multi track recorder Zoom has ever designed.
- Six XLR inputs
- Two combo inputs
- 16 tracks of recording
- Perfect for singer-songwriters to full bands
- 4.3-inch color LCD touchscreen interface
- Colour-coded faders, gain dials, and touchscreen track regions
- Intuitive editing – Cut, copy, combine and loop
- Professional effects such as EQ, compression, and more
- Full MFX processor compatible with Guitar Lab software
- 30 drum genres, 150 rhythm patterns and song form variations
- 18 built-in synth sounds
- Can import and playback standard MIDI files allowing you to import bass lines, melodies, piano parts, and more.
- Record directly to SDHC or SDXC cards up to 1 TB
- Headphone jack for monitoring while recording
- Dedicated outputs for mixing
- Use as an 8-in/4-out or a 2-in/2-out audio interface with PC, Mac and iOS
- Accessibility for the visually impaired, the R20 Control App features VoiceOver and VoiceOver Gestures
- H1-Z is available on input 1, while 48V phantom power is available on inputs 5-8
- The new Zoom locking adapter ensures security against accidental unplugging
- Adjustable click track with just a press of a button.
The R20 utilizes the Mackie control Protocol to allow you to use the faders and transport controls while recording with your computer and DAW.
Use the optional Zoom BTA-1* Bluetooth Adaptor to control the R20 wirelessly from your iOS device.
*BTA-1 available separately.
** R20 Control App available in 2022
What’s In The Box?
- Zoom R20
- ZAD-1220 AC adapter
- Quick Tour
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software
- BTA-1 Bluetooth Adaptor
- CBR-16 Carrying Bag
Read more here >>>