The Zoom F6 is an incredibly compact field recorder equipped with 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters, giving it a dynamic range so wide that even a channel recorded with the gain all the way down can be easily normalized back to a great-sounding track.
The F6 features six inputs, time code, multiple power options, and wireless control.
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- Six discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and an EIN of -127dBu or less
- Switchable +4dBu inputs with mic/line options
- 32-bit float recording & dual AD converters
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid limiters
- Zoom AutoMix software
- Accurate time code (0.2 ppm) I/O on 3.5mm stereo mini; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 4x AA batteries, L-Series batteries (sold separately), or AD-17 AC Adapter (sold separately)
- 5mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with volume control SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Use as an 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (up to 96kHz)
- Use as an audio interface and record to SD card simultaneously (up to 48kHz)
- Optional BTA-1 adapter (sold separately) allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry with free Zoom F Control App for iOS