The Track E is the newest addition the Tentacle Sync family. The audio recorder is nearly as small as the Timecode Sync Generator Sync E, so it can easily fit in your pocket for recording on the go. This allows mobile operation for example as a recorder for a clip-on microphone eliminating the need for a radio-link.
- Timecode synchronization over bluetooth
- Controllable through an app for iOS or Android,
- Seamless integration with Sync E synchronization network by the push of a button
- Does not need a Sync E device to operate
- Can function as a stand-alone device.
- 32 bit floating point technology with enhanced dynamic range
- Uses a changeable SD card for recording the audio.
- Input limiter and high-pass filter
- Adjustable plugin power for supporting a wide range of microphones.
A free license of Tentacle Sync Studio is included with every Track E purchase. A bundled version with a microphone will be presented shortly.
The Track E will be available in Q1 2020.