Our Timecode Tool for Windows users reads audio timecode and prepares your footage for editing. The tool quickly converts audio timecode to file timecode and exports this so you can sync and edit your footage inside your favourite editing program.
- Reads and analyses any timecode recorded on audio tracks, even from competitor’s products
- Transcode your material to more editing-friendly codecs like DNxHD or XDCAM422
- TC-link feature enables working with low cost audio recorders like ZOOM or Tascam
- Supported import formats: Quicktime, AVCHD, MP4, WAVE, MXF
- Supported export formats: Quicktime, WAVE, MXF
- System requirements: min. Windows 7