- Designed for Production Sound Mixers and Post Production Editors, Wave Agent provides a comprehensive and indispensable range of tools for preparing audio files for problem-free passage through complex production workflows. Available for Mac and Windows.
Wave Agent – WAV File Utility for Mac OS and Windows Computers
Designed for Production Sound Mixers and Post Production Editors, Wave Agent provides a comprehensive and indispensable range of tools for preparing audio files for problem-free passage through complex production workflows. Available for Mac and Windows.
32-Track WAV File Playback
Wave Agent can playback up to 32 tracks of polyphonic or monophonic Broadcast WAV files and standard WAV files from any source.
The Playback Mixer provides multi-channel monitoring, metering, and mixing of tracks.
View and edit Broadcast WAV file metadata, supporting both bEXT and iXML chunks.
View and edit Scene, Take, Track Names, Notes, Project, Tape, Start Time Code, Frame Rates, and more.
Ability to alter the sample rate header to enable off-speed playback.
Poly Split and Mono Combine
Wave Agent can split polyphonic WAV files into mono files, or join separate, related monophonic WAV files into a single polyphonic WAV file.
Edit, rename and convert one or multiple monophonic or polyphonic WAV files with Wave Agent’s batch editor.
788T Control Mode
788T Control Mode interfaces with the 788T via USB. Provides real-time monitoring of 788T meters and time code display, start / stop recording and take list access with live metadata editing.
Sound Reports can be customized and exported as a PDF or a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file via the Reports window.
- Windows (7, Vista, XP) and Mac OS (10.4+) compatible.
- Correction of time code stamps and frame rates.
- Multi-channel metering and monitor mixer.
- User-configurable graphic user interface (GUI) with drag and drop operation.