Compact Digital Transmitter with Built-in Timecode-Enabled Recorder
The A10-TX transmitter is the heart of the A10 Digital Wireless System. And the core of the A10-TX transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepts signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
Built-In Audio Recorder
The A10-TX transmitter includes an integrated high-quality digital recorder. Sources connected to the A10-TX can be recorded to removable FAT32 formatted microSD cards. Files are recorded to Audio Ltd’s proprietary, data-compressed “.mic” file format. These .mic files incorporate timecode from the A10-TX timecode generator.
After recording, the proprietary .mic file requires conversion to WAV file using the free SD-Utility for macOS and Windows.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48V phantom power
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10 Remote App for Android and iOS