The A20-RX two channel true diversity receiver features industry-exclusive SpectraBand technology, which delivers a tuning range of 470 – 1525 MHz in a single unit.
Superior low-loss, brick-wall SAW filters deliver excellent performance in noisy RF environments, while the AutoAssign feature makes frequency selection and setting quick and easy.
- SpectraBand Technology: 470 MHz – 1525 MHz – Advanced Digital True Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, with four RF receivers in total.
- SuperSlot compatible with the SL-2 and 8-Series mixer-recorders.
- State-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation
- GainForward Architecture compatible with the A20-Mini.
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth; 100% digital RF modulation and transmission.
- Excellent immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters
- Maximum connectivity: SuperSlot, XLR, and TA3 (coming soon) backplates, A-RXMON headphone amp, and A-15PIN two-channel AES Sony camera slot adapter
- Analog line-level or AES digital audio output.
With SpectraBand technology, you won’t need to purchase another receiver dedicated to a specific country or frequency band.
Read more here >>>
Related product >>> TA3 Adapter