The A10-RACK offers convenient mounting, powering, RF, and audio connectivity for four uni- or SuperSlot wireless receivers in its 1 RU chassis. It is designed for dual-channel receivers from Audio Limited, including the A10-RX, plus slot receivers from Lectrosonics and Wisycom. The A10-RACK includes built-in antenna distribution with powering for active antennas. Up to eight channels of audio from single or dual-channel receivers appear on both its XLR outputs and over Dante™ audio-over-Ethernet.
- accepts up to four, two-channel wireless receivers (receivers sold separately)
- audio output on analogue/AES3 and Dante
- built-in power distribution
- built-in antenna distribution with selectable power for active antennas
- powered from 4-pin XLR input (10-18 VDC)
- USB port for firmware updates and serial access
The A10-RACK has an integrated RF distribution amplifier. Its two RF inputs offer selectable 12 V powering for active antennas, plus loop-thru connections for another A10-RACK. A single pair of antennas can be used for up to 16 audio channels.