- Three (3) Power Inputs, each with Up to 5 Amp Capacity
- Nine (9) Main Power Outputs, One always on
- 10 Amps (148 watts) Global Power Output on Main Outputs
- Three (3) USB Power Outputs with 2 Amp Capacity Each
- Polyfuse Protection on All Inputs
- Polyfuse Protection on All Outputs
- PSC Quiet Power Technology Filtering on All Outputs
- Blue LED Battery Voltage Meter with Low Voltage Blink Indicator
- Three-way Mountable Belt Clip for Easy Bag Mounting
- Robust Aircraft Aluminum Housing with Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
The new PSC PowerStar Mini Triple Play power distribution system provides a convenient way of distributing clean, quiet, reliable 12Vdc power to all of your ENG Bag and Small Cart based audio equipment from one or more rechargeable batteries. The PSC PowerStar Mini Triple Play features nine main outputs. Each of these outputs is designed to deliver up to 2 amps of continuous current. The PowerStar Mini Triple Play has a global (total) current limit of 10 amps.
A top panel mounted power switch controls the entire operation. This power switch is a three-way design. When switched to the left, only the USB power outputs connectors will be powered on. This allows continued charging of your USB devices such as an iPhone tm while the rest of your system is powered off. When switched to the center position, everything is turned off including the USB ports. When switched to the right side, everything including the USB connectors is powered on. There is also one connector that is always on and is not controlled by the power switch. This connector is easily identified by the blue ring surrounding the connector.