The Elite series of boom poles from Professional Sound Corporation® represent a no compromise design based on our vast boom pole experience. All Elite boom poles were in essence, designed by you, our customers. The design is a compilation of more than 22 years of customer feedback and suggestions.
- Hand crafted in the USA from the finest materials available
- Utilize a blend of super high modulus carbon fibers that are precision wound
- A delicate balance of strength, stiffness, torsion rigidity and low handling noise
- Offer unparalleled locking characteristics with a simple half turn of the wrist
- Each locking collar is machined from T6061-T6 billet aircraft aluminum
- Locking rings are made from high purity white Delrin
- Equipped with a removable top screw to allow for quick and easy mounting
- Removable top screws machined from aluminum and anodized for lasting good looks
- Additional top screws are available separately for mounting to all of your microphone shock mounts
- Heel end features a fixed, lightweight aluminum threaded mount that is compatible with the various end caps available
- These end caps include a male XLR bottom for use with internal coiled cable assemblies
* A variety of lengths and cable configurations available.