- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range (50, 100 or 250 mW)
- Machined aluminum, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in wet environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry with selectable voltage
Designed for wet or dusty environments, the WM transmitter features O-ring sealed battery compartments and input jack, a compression sealed antenna port and gasket sealed control panel and back cover. Dual AA batteries provide twice the operating time of earlier watertight transmitter designs. Larger membrane switches and control panel and a highly visible, backlit LCD enhance the user interface.
The WM is offered with M152WP Lav Microphone or as an upgrade, with the Voice Technologies VT500 Water Lav Microphone