- Digital Hybrid Wireless® system
- Six-channel modular configuration
- SmartTune™ for auto frequency selection
- Standard Module (Fixed Bandwidth) for most situations
- Tracking Module (with Frequency Tracking Filters) for congested and hostile RF environments
- Built in zero-gain antenna amplifiers allow RF signal “loop through” to additional Venue Receiver systems
- OptiBlend™ (Ratio Diversity) or SmartDiversity™ (Antenna Phase Diversity).
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- DSP based pilot tone
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- LCD interface for setup and monitoring
- USB and RS-232 computer interface and VRpanel software (part of LecNet2™)
- Wideband Low – 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband) – Covers blocks 470 (470.100) – 26 (691.100).
- Wideband Mid – 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband) – Covers blocks 21 (537.600) – 29 (767.900).
- VRS – Standard Receiver
- VRT – With Tracking Front End