NOW AVAILABLE IN BLOCK 941!
- Accepts microphone or line level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
- 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies (bands A1, B1, C1)
- 941 band offers 695 frequencies over 19 MHz tuning range with 25 kHz steps
- Selectable 50/100 mW output power
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Solid machined aluminum housing
This unique plug-on transmitter design will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. Phantom power is selectable at 5, 15 and 48 volts, or can be turned off for use with dynamic microphones and line level signal sources.