- Patented proportional gain auto mixing*
- Optimized ArchitectureTM for unlimited DSP resources – no “Gas Gauge”
- 6 filter stages plus compressor, ADFE and delay on each input
- 9 filter stages plus compressor, limiter and delay on each output
- 128 global macros available with up to 64 commands per macro
- AMX© and CRESTRON® compatible
- Simultaneous LecNet2 and Third-Party control
The DM812F is a powerful digital audio processing, mixing and routing system. The primary applications are sound reinforcement and conferencing in boardrooms, courtrooms, worship centers, distance learning systems, hotels and other applications with multiple microphones and loudspeakers. The design represents a milestone in DSP technology in its basic architecture and in its processing speed and efficiency.
The basic architecture consists of 8 mic/line inputs and 12 outputs with a full DSP-based crosspoint matrix that allows every input to be routed to any or all outputs. Following the A-D conversion at each input, the signal passes through multiple DSP filters, ADFE (automatic digital feedback eliminator), a compressor and a digital delay. In the matrix, gain is adjustable from -69 to +20 dB in 1 dB steps at each crosspoint. Each of the 24 outputs provides a digital delay, multiple DSP filters and a compressor/limiter.