The DM Series is a family of powerful digital audio processing, mixing and routing systems. Their primary applications are sound reinforcement and conferencing in boardrooms, courtrooms, worship centres, distance learning systems, hotels and other applications with multiple microphones and loudspeakers. Easily configurable using a computer system with Windows® 2000 or Windows® XP operating systems, the DM design represents a milestone in DSP technology in its basic architecture and in its processing speed, efficiency and flexibility.
- Auto mic mixing with Proportional Gain and AutoSkew™
- 6 filter stages plus compressor, ADFE and delay on each input
- 9 filter stages plus compressor, limiter and delay on each output
- 128 macros available for storing up to 64 commands per macro
- USB and RS-232 interfaces for setup and control
- AMX© and CRESTRON™ compatible
- Simultaneous LecNet2 and Third-Party control