The DCR822 portable, 2-channel digital receiver is the true successor to the venerable UCR411a but with twice the channels in the same physical size, along with a host of new, powerful features.
It represents state-of-the art RF performance with Vector Diversity (an advanced type of True Diversity) and extremely robust front-end architecture, bringing the Highest Level of RF and Audio Performance to Field and Location Production.
The DCR822 is compatible with mono transmitters from the D Squared line (DBu, DHu, DPR), but also capable of decoding signals from stereo transmitters like the DCHT and M2R. It is also backward compatible with Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters.
The DCR822 is aimed at mobile production sound, sports video, reality TV, and anywhere a wireless system must provide the ultimate in RF and audio performance, despite the challenges of shrinking spectrum and high noise floor.
- Tunes across 144 MHz (A1B1 version) or 155 MHz (B1C1 version)
- Compatible with DBu, DHu, DPR, DCHT and MT2 transmitters
- Backward compatible with Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Selectable AES3 or analog mic/line level outputs
- Extremely high IP3 of +15 dBm for high performance in tough RF environments
- Vector Diversity with 2 RF front ends per channel for superior diversity performance
- AES 256-CTR encryption with 4 key policy modes
- USB port for connectivity with Wireless Designer
- MicroSD card slot for firmware updates and for on-board recording
- 4 AA battery power or external DC
- Solid machined aluminum housing, anodized
- Extremely fast RF scanning and setup via IR
Supplied Accessories: the DCHR ships with AMJ jointed antennas, CCMINI zippered case, microSD card, and AA batteries.