The SPNTWB combines the boards from the SPN812 and the SPNCWB in a 2RU chassis to provide a complete, stand-alone component for telepresence and audio conference systems. The unit can be used with additional ASPEN processors to add additional inputs and outputs. Setup and adjustments can be made using the control panel software or the front panel LCD interface. Inputs and outputs appearing on the LCD have been consolidated into logical groups to simplify navigation.
The far end audio signals in a conference participate in the same manner as local microphones connected to the processor. Three sites connected via two codecs and a telephone line can be bridged into a single conference as seamlessly as local microphones.
- Quad-reference Wideband Acoustic Echo Canceller supporting 3-way Bridging
- Two maximum speed grade, 4th generation SHARC® processors*
- Dual Codec interfaces
- TCP/IP Ethernet Addressable
- Fully integrated with ASPEN digital matrix
- Adaptive Proportional Gain Automatic Mixing at the Matrix Crosspoints
- Third Octave Noise Filter on each channel
- Sigma-delta class-D audio power amplifiers
- Built-in 8 in/12 out ASPEN mixer with full signal processing on all inputs and outputs