In essence, the SPNDNT is a full function DSP mixer and processor like other ASPEN models except that instead of analog I/O ports, it uses digital network Dante ports. The processor combines Dante networked digital audio with the ASPEN digital matrix to expand signal routing options. The on-board Audinate® Brooklyn II module functions as a native Dante device using standard ethernet or AVB compliant switches.
- Connects Dante™ networked audio with ASPEN processors
- Up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs from the Dante network operate as native inputs and outputs in the ASPEN digital matrix
- Low latency, tightly synchronized transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
- Simplified configuration management includes easy to use Dante features like automatic device discovery and plug and play networking
- Gigabit Ethernet transport
- AVB Support
- Redundancy via secondary network