The ASF-2 MKII Hydrophone is affordable, easy to use – and simply a great sounding hydrophone. Designed with key components used in the renowned ASF-1 MKII, the ASF-2 MKII effectively utilizes the same professional hydrophone technology for outstanding underwater audio capture.
With a frequency range of 70Hz-20kHz, we designed a microphone able to capture a perfect spectrum of sounds while effectively avoiding low frequency noise created by cable handling.
- Linear Frequency Range 70Hz-20kHz
- Max THD 0,1% (70Hz-20kHz)
- Polar Pattern omni directional
- Power Consumption 5mA
- Power Supply 48V Ph
- (L / W / H) 47 x 30 x 30 mm (without cable
- Weight 50g (without cable)
- Maximum Depths 30m
- Material Anodized seawater resistant Aluminum
- Capsule Material Special formulated NBR