On the outside, The Windkiller SE (Special Edition) for DPA 4097 or 4099 mic features high-density, soft, multi-pile fur to gradually slow the wind down before reaching your mic. Inside, The Windkiller SE uses a soft and smooth, open material. This allows your mic to sound as transparent as possible, whilst protecting your recordings against harmful wind noises.
The black elastic tab and press stud keeps The Windkiller SE firmly attached to your microphone, whilst seamlessly blending into the windshield to remain discreet.
When fitted correctly, The Windkiller SE holds a bubble of dead air around the front of the mic capsule, allowing the microphone to function as naturally as possible and keeping wind interference at bay.
- Designed to fit the DPA 4097 Micro Shotgun and DPA 4099 Instrument microphones.
- BBI’s much-loved, multi-pile fur for the ultimate protection against wind noise.
- Transparent inner fabric maintains a very natural frequency response, on or off-axis.
- Manufactured in Denmark with quality and comfort in mind by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Bubblebee Sidekick 3 In-Ear IFB Monitor is a virtually invisible IFB cuing & communications earpiece designed to deliver a superior experience in invisibility, comfort and sound intelligibility.
It features the most advanced driver technology ever in such a small earpiece. The new durable and resilient transducers sailed through extensive testing with flying colours achieving up to 3 x higher tolerances than previous versions.
The NEW DRIVER TECHNOLOGY offers…
- IMPROVED MICRO-DRIVER
The Sidekick 3 features BBI’s best ever micro speaker driver solution, where the entire driver fits comfortably in the ear canal. This eliminates the need for acoustic tubes, resulting in practically invisible, crystal-clear cues, even in noisy environments.
- LEVEL UP YOUR AUDIO
The newly designed driver has an extended frequency response, delivering an entirely improved listening experience. The Sidekick 3 is tough and resilient, tested with up to 3 x higher tolerances than previous Sidekick versions.
- VERSATILE VOLUME CONTROL
A lower impedance driver allows a greater range of volume control so The Sidekick 3 can be used just as easily with a lower output device, such as directly plugged into a mobile phone, as it can with professional IFB and IEM receivers.
- UNIVERSAL FIT
Gone are the days of Mono L and Mono R. The Sidekick 3 has a universal fit for either ear.
- A NEW CABLE LOOP
The unique new cable loop guides the cable neatly behind the ear, hidden from sight, so that The Sidekick 3 is virtually invisible when worn correctly.
The Sidekick 3 driver unit is so small that it is not visible when worn in the ear. Coupled with the transparent cable, this makes it incredibly hard to see from most angles.
The Sidekick 3’s cable is 44% thinner than the first generation cable with a diameter of only 33μm. The colour neutral cable easily blends into almost any background without being noticed on camera.
- HIGH QUALITY ROUND SOUND
A new “Round” eartip has been added which provides an increase in frequency definition in the lower frequencies, for a much more rounded sound. The original Satellite and Christmas Tree eartips are still included with your Sidekick 3 so that you can choose just the right amount of ambience for the job.
AVAILABLE IN THE SIDEKICK SPARES KIT
If you’d like the new “Round” eartip for your Sidekick V1 or V2, it has been added to the Sidekick Spares Kit so you can experience an increased frequency definition using older generations of The Sidekick.
Comes in Mono or Stereo…
The Lav Concealer Tiny Tape is perfect for use with all of Bubblebee Industries tiny Lav Concealers:
- The Lav Concealer for DPA 6060
- The Lav Concealer for Sennheiser MKE 1
- The Lav Concealer for Countryman B6
- The Lav Concealer for Deity W.Lav Micro
The new tape features a small recessed area in the sticky tab, to prevent the build up of adhesive residue around your mics capsule.
Similar in principle to existing Lav Concealer Tape, the new tiny version includes a handy thumb tab to help you affix the tape to the tiny Lav Concealers. The hypoallergenic tape itself is super sticky, allowing you to mount your tiny Lav Concealer on a number of different surfaces with the confidence that it will stay in place throughout your recording.
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Bubblebee Industries launches three new Lav Concealers for Deity and Sony Lavalier mics
Introducing the first professional Lav Concealers for the Sony ECM-77, Deity W.Lav Pro and Deity W.Lav Micro lavalier microphones.
The Lav Concealer has been adopted by sound professionals all over the world as their lavalier mount of choice. Using a combination of soft, shock-absorbent, natural rubber and metal fabric guards, The Lav Concealer is super effective at reducing unwanted noise and fabric rustle, that can occur when mic’ing up your subject.
The Lav Concealers for the Deity W.Lav Pro and Deity W.Lav Micro have been made to measure, promising excellent consistency holding the mic in exactly the correct position, offering enhanced shock and friction protection for the mic giving you an all-round professional mounting option.
With the Lav Concealer for the ECM-77 you now have more options for mic placement for when a less visible mic is needed and this opens up a heap of new possibilities. The ECM-77 is included with Sony’s UWP-D Pro wireless kits and commonplace with the DWX system too.
Links to these products are below…
Place your orders through the links above or contact Jose at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 087 551 1034.
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Directly upload your sound files to the cloud with the new Viviana Cloud Device and App!
Viviana Cloud is a brand new device that helps sound recordists save time and keep their files safe by uploading recordings straight from the recorder to the cloud.
Viviana Cloud is approved for use with Sound Devices mixer-recorders, and you can use it also with ZoomF8 and external card reader or USB drives.
Viviana Cloud is made of 2 parts:
1. A purpose-engineered Viviana Cloud box
2. The Viviana Cloud smartphone app (iOs 14 only for now)
The Viviana Cloud app is free and available on App Store and it works only if customer has got its own Viviana Cloud box.
Viviana Cloud right now is using users’ own Dropbox secure storage service to keep their files safe in the cloud.
Contact José on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or email@example.com to place your order.
Audio Ltd announces the A-15PIN Sony Camcorder Accessory with A10-RX Firmware v3.00 and Mic2Wav v3.00!
Sound Devices is excited to introduce the A-15PIN cradle accessory for the A10-RX receiver. The A-15PIN allows direct connection of the A10-RX receiver to Sony camcorders and extension units and passes two channels of AES digital audio via the 15 pin D-type connector.
A10-RX v3.00 Firmware
- Supports the A-15PIN adapter for Sony’s proprietary wireless slot. Connects an A10-RX directly to Sony camcorders/extension units and sends two channels of AES digital wireless audio. When connected to the camcorder via the A-15PIN, the A10-RX receives power and powers up and down with the camcorder.
- Important: Update the A10-RX receiver to v3.00 firmware prior to docking in the A-15PIN cradle accessory.
- For a complete list of changes and supported Sony Cameras, please visit:
- Mic2Wav now supports the new A-15PIN accessory. Connect and A10-RX to Mic2Wav via the A-15PIN to update firmware and send user group files.
- A USB 3.0 port is required to power the A10-RX via the A-15PIN. If a USB 3.0 port is not available, connect two USB 2.0 ports to the A-15PIN using the Sound Devices MX-USBY Cable, USB-C to dual USB-A Y-cable.
- To download the Mic2Wave Utility, please visit: https://www.audioltd.com/resources/mic2wav/
Viviana Skin is a super soft/stretchy custom made fabric with an hypoallergenic and super sticky tape on one side that you can stick on skin and fabric without leaving any marks. It is great to reduce rushing and camouflaging lavs.
- 30 strips
- 2,2x8cm inside
- Available in black and white
The Little Switch Box is a Stereo 3.5mm bi-directional audio AB switch that enables you to toggle between 2 sound sources.
- Toggle between two sources
- Requires no power
- Light weight and compact
- Designed for Sound Devices MixPre-6 V1 or Zoom recorders F8, F8n or F6
- Can be used in conjunction with a stereo breakout cable to toggle between recorder and camera
Input 1 sound source (say from a computer) and toggle between your headphones or a speaker saving the hassle of swapping connectors every time.
- Box dimensions: 50mm x 50mm x 20mm
- Weight: 32g Connectors:
- 3 x Stereo 3.5mm panel mount sockets
- I/O -Bidirectional 3.5mm stereo panel mount socket
- A/O/B – 3 lever toggle switch (O=off)
* Cables are not included
Contact Jose on 087 551 1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Ambient Recording launches the UMP III – Universal Microphone Power Supply for wireless booming!
The new UMP III power supply is ideal to provide your boom pole mic with the necessary power. At the same time it is so slim and light that it will not weigh you down. Compared to its predecessor, it is 40% smaller and lighter.
- Power supply for wireless booming
- Operate the boom pole microphone on belt pack transmitters
- Weight: 100 gr / 3.5 oz
- Rechargeable NP-50 battery
- 12 V or 48 V phantom, 12 V T-power
Contact Jose on 087 551 1034 or email@example.com to place your order.