The Orca OR-516 DSLR Trolley Case is ideal for traveling or flying with a camera and accessories. The case comes with Orca Bags’
Aluminum Trolley System, which features durable rollerblade wheels. It also has an integrated hidden backpack system and an
internal honeycomb frame, which provides maximum protection for the gear inside.
This case is compatible with mirrorless or DSLR video cameras.
The Orca OR-520 waist belt is designed to hold and protect your compact mirrorless or DSLR camera, with a mid-range zoom lens attached. It can also hold two additional lenses and extra accessories. The belt’s opening allows for easy access to the main compartment, which positions your camera for swift retrieval.
The campaign to get a free Mic Accessory Case when you spend R750.00 or more excluding VAT on Bubblebee products at Stratosphere Sound has been extended until the end of October 2021.
However, customers who just want the case can now purchase it in a twin pack. This offer will be extended beyond the campaign period.
The Bubblebee Microphone Accessory Case is a tough, protective microphone box with multiple compartments for accessories. Each compartment has a lid that keeps its contents safe and separated for easy access.
Package contains two (2) Mic Accessory Cases.
- Pack contains 2 x strong ABS moulded cases
- Stainless steel reinforced hinge
- 5x independent accessory compartments
- 1x large compartment for a lavalier microphone
- Transparent so you can see the contents
- “Making Sound Sound Better” printed on the front
Viviana Pad XL is a 7x5cm pad made of soft foam (the same as Viviana Pad) with a super sticky hypoallergenic tape on one side that is super versatile and now you can cut it as you like.
Comes in two colours – Black or White
The Windkiller SE (Special Edition) combines BBI’s finest quality fur, design and manufacturing standards to effectively protect your portable recorder mic(s) against wind noise.
On the outside, The Windkiller SE features high-density, soft, multi-pile fur to gradually slow the wind down before reaching your mic. Inside, The Windkiller SE uses a soft and smooth, open material, allowing the mic to sound as transparent as possible, while protecting your recordings against harmful wind noises.
The Windkiller SE can be affixed to the base of your portable recorders mic capsule(s) using an elasticated drawstring, while the leather band securely grips your portable recorder to keep the windshield in place and prevent wind from entering through the base.
The Windkiller SE has been designed with an elasticated drawstring, encased in a soft leather band to securely grip your portable recorder to keep the windshield firmly in place and prevent wind from entering through the base. The base of The Windkiller SE should sit at the top of your recorder, allowing clear visibility of your recorders LCD display and accessibility to any controls or buttons on the side of your portable recorder.
• Available in three sizes to fit the most widely available portable recorders on the market.
• Uses our much-loved, multi-pile fur for the ultimate protection against wind noise.
• Transparent inner fabric maintains a very natural frequency response.
• Includes an aerated mesh carry case.
• Manufactured in Denmark with quality and comfort in mind by sound lovers, for sound lovers.
• XS – ø 32mm – 46mm (BBI-WKSE-PR-XS)
• M – ø 52mm – 65mm (BBI-WKSE-PR-M)
• L – ø 55mm – 71mm (BBI-WKSE-PR-L)
1 x The Windkiller SE for Portable Recorders (XS / M / L)
1 x Mesh carry bag
Announcing the new IFBlue brand by Lectrosonics and its new products – the IFBR1C Receiver and 4-Bay Charging Dock!
The new compact and affordable IFBR1C receiver packs are fully compatible with the existing Lectrosonics IFBT4 transmitters and any Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitter in IFB mode where there is a frequency overlap.
They are available in five different frequency ranges:
- VHF (174-216 MHz)
- A1 (470-537 MHz)
- B1 (537-614 MHz)
- C1 (614-692 MHz) and
- 941 (941-960 MHz)
- Easy set up and use
- 10 frequency presets, easily programmable from the front panel
- Backlit LCD
- Integrated belt clip
- Powered by disposable AA or rechargeable NiMh AA batteries
- Exceptional battery life – 10 hours with Alkaline AAs, 12+ hours with 2500 mA/H NiMh rechargeables, 15+ hours with iPower Lithium rechargeables and 20+ hours with Energizer lithium disposables
The receivers have an integrated, spring-loaded “clamp” style belt clip for light weight and easy, secure placement.
In addition to the new receiver pack, IFBlue is also introducing a companion dock charging system, the CHSIFBR1C, capable of charging up to four receivers when using NiMh rechargeable batteries. The Charging dock units can be mechanically linked for easy organization on the mounting surface. A power supply is included with each charging dock unit so you do not need to order them separately.
The IFBR1C and accessories start shipping soon, but initial supply will be limited, so order today for earliest possible delivery.
Contact José on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Sound Devices is proud to announce the A20-Mini digital wireless microphone transmitter and its companion app, A20-Remote.
The A20-Mini is Sound Devices’ first miniature transmitter and incorporates state-of-the-art features such as full remote control via the A20-Remote app, GainForward Architecture, internal 32-bit float recording, a worldwide tuning range of 470 MHz – 694 MHz, and more.
The A20-Mini is fully compatible with Sound Devices’ existing A10 Digital Wireless System.
A20-Remote is the A20-Mini’s companion app and is available on iOS, iPadOS, and Android phones and tablets with Bluetooth® 5.2.
The intuitive interface allows sound professionals to control RF transmit frequency and power, turn the Mini on and off, start and stop recording, mute the microphone, format the media, and more.
The A20-Mini’s internal, high-efficiency 2.4 GHz antenna ensures excellent Bluetooth range. The A20-Remote app offers easy adjustment of transmitter settings after the unit has been placed on talent, eliminating unnecessary downtime on set.
One of the most beneficial features to sound professionals is the A20-Mini’s groundbreaking GainForward Architecture. Most digital wireless systems require gain to be set at the transmitter, the receiver, and finally the recorder. GainForward allows sound professionals to set gain, limiters, and low-cut directly on the channel of their 8-Series mixer-recorder with zero loss in sound quality.
Sound professionals with other mixer-recorders will also be able to adjust gain, limiters and low-cut locally via menus on the A10-RX. GainForward saves time during production by giving sound professionals immediate control of gain without needing access to the transmitter – perfect for social distancing on set or complex wardrobes.
- 64GB internal storage (80 hours recording in 48 kHz, 32-bit float
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth
- Recordings synchronized by the ultra-accurate 0.2 ppm internal timecode generator
- Can be jammed via USB-C with negligible drift over a 24-hour period
- Full remote control of the Mini via A20-Remote app
- Sleek, rugged, and water-resistant chassis with rounded corners
- Powered by three AAA batteries or a rechargeable Sony NP-BX1 battery
- Built-in charging for the NP-BX1 is available via the USB-C port
The A20-Mini pairs with the A10-RX wireless receiver to deliver legendary British audio quality with the best of American design.
To learn more about the A20-Mini and view specifications and training videos, visit sounddevices.com/a20-mini
Orders can be placed with Jose at 087 551 1034 or email@example.com.