Viviana dots are stickers made of a super soft foam in between a super sticky and hypoallergenic tape that you can use on skin and fabrics without leaving any mark.
The 1 millimetre foam gives a super soft structure to the tape and it also creates a little layer between fabric and Lav that helps to reduce rustling noise.
You can use Viviana Dots also with any kind of fur and the tape doesn’t ruin the fur once you remove it.
THE SPACER BUBBLE GETS THE BALANCE RIGHT BETWEEN WIND-PROTECTION AND AUDIO TRANSPARENCY IN CHANGING CONDITIONS
The Spacer Bubble is a multi-piece adaptable windshield solution for shotgun microphones designed specifically for boom operators, camera folks, sound mixers and all sound recordists who experience changing conditions.
- Switch locations fast and always get the best audio transparency while blocking unwanted noise
- Specially designed rubber base for super easy and secure mounting
- Base windshield made from highly efficient mesh
- Slip-on fur made from Bubblebee Industries’ best imitation fur (high density of hairs per cm2) which allows for optimal frequency transparency
- Quick drying of the fur if it gets wet. You can just place it in the mesh bag
- Available in seven different sizes – to ensure you find a size that perfectly fits your favorite shotgun mic
- Save valuable time while getting best quality
- Practical mesh bag included for easy storage and fast mounting
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
* The Spacer Bubble now comes with a LONG-HAIRED Spacer Cover as standard (not short-haired as stated in the video below)
The Spacer Bubble comes in 7 different sizes:
Find out what size is best for your mic here.
- 1x The Spacer Bubble
- 1x The Long-Haired Spacer Cover
- 1x Mesh Storage Bag
A Short-Haired fur cover is available separately if you need it.
Add to your cart and request a quote or contact Jose at email@example.com or on 087 551 1034
A SUPER QUIET AND DISCREET WAY TO MOUNT YOUR LAVALIER MICS…
The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin offers a low-profile option to easily mount and hide your lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes, drastically reducing friction noise whilst maintaining a high level of frequency transparency.
The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin are made from natural bamboo, a significantly quieter and more eco-friendly alternative to nylon alternatives.
Each package of Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin consists of 10 black, 10 white and 10 beige pieces of super-soft fabric and 30 pieces of our high quality Invisible Lav Tape.
* 30 pieces of (10×3) super soft, eco-friendly fabric made from bamboo
* 30 Pieces of high quality hypoallergenic tape
* 3 colours offering more mounting options
* Stick directly to the skin or clothes
* Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The transparent double-sided Invisible Lav Tape keeps your microphone and fabric solid in place on one side and sticks directly to the skin or to clothes on the other side allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere.
The tape also has a small piece cut out in the middle of the tape, allowing your microphones capsule to remain free from a build up of sticky residue.
30 x (10×3) The Invisible Lav Covers Ð Moleskin (10 x black, 10 x white & 10 x beige)
30 x The Invisibe Lav Tape
We are excited to finally release the Logging Feature of the NanoLockit to the public. After a successful Kickstarter campaign last summer we decided to add the logging functionality by default in the Lockit Firmware.
From now on the NanoLockit will not only help sound recordists and editors, but also directors, video journalists and documentary filmmakers.
Any NanoLockit can both be used as regular Lockit Timecode generator AND Logger. So, all older NanoLockits can have this exciting new feature – once updated to firmware version 6.30.
FAQ on the Logging Feature
Can I upgrade regular NanoLockits to work as Loggers?
Yes! After updating the NanoLockits to Lockit Firmware v6.30 they can be used for logging. In addition you need our new NanoLockit Logger Software (Mac or Windows) to download the markers. The Premiere Pro Lockit Panel is available for free on Adobe Exchange (Adobe Creative Cloud Account required)
How do I use the logging function?
You can find a detailed tutorial on our website.
Who can use it?
Basically anyone; the Logger was developed with content creators, directors, filmmakers, and video journalists in mind: the NanoLockit Logger lets you mark good and bad clips directly on set. We hope that you like the new Logger.
- Two buttons to evaluate
- Maximum time saving
- One button for “good”, one button for “bad”: the simplest UX in one tiny device that fits in your pocket. Our NanoLockit Logger puts creative control into your hands and makes you move faster than ever when shooting.
- Easy to use
- All you need is one NanoLockit Logger in your hands – you can leave the rest to our software.
- Frame Accurate
- For more accuracy, put other NanoLockits on your cameras to ingest timecode. The Logger in your hand will always be in perfect sync with your cameras, and your markers will be placed frame-accurately.
- One click to import logs
- Stop wasting time sorting bad clips, focus on the good ones: after wrapping, plug the NanoLockit Logger to your computer via USB. One click is all you need to import the logs as markers into the editing program. Your most important moments will be neatly marked.
- Native Lockit panel for Adobe Premiere
- As a first editing tool we support Premiere Pro. There is a free-of-charge native Lockit Panel available in the official Adobe Extension Store
Order yours today from Jose on 087 551 1034 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we first launched the product, we’ve been continuously asked about producing them in colours other than black too. We’re happy to say we’ve perfected the colours and as of next week, new shipments of BBI-ILC-30 will include the new boxes, with 3x black, 3x beige, and 3x white covers.
These covers are reusable 3-4 times each, so the BBI-ILC-30 pack is good for 30 mounts minimum.
The Invisible LAV Covers allow you to easily mount and hide your Lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes.
Each package of Invisible LAV Covers consists of 9 pieces of mesh fabric and 30 pieces of our high quality Invisible LAV Tape.
- Optimal for use under clothes
- Stick Directly to the Skin or Clothes
- Hypoallergenic / Allergy Tested Tape
- 3×3 reuseable fabric pieces
- 30 Pieces of High Quality Tape
- Designed in Denmark by Sound Lovers, for Sound Lovers
The transparent double-sided Invisible Lav Tape keeps your microphone and fur fabric solid in place on one side and sticks directly to the skin or to clothes on the other side allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere. It’s all about being creative: under the collar, next to a buttonhole, or under the clothes in the chest area.
The tape also has a small piece cut out in the middle of the tape, which is to be saved and used for fixing.
While the fabric can be used up to four times, the tape must be replaced after each use. Since the Invisible Lav Covers package comes with 30 pieces of tape, you will be able to do 30 mounts per pack.
The Orca OR-580 is a protective rain cover for a mirrorless or DSLR camera with an up to 70-200 mm lens attached. The simple design allows you to easily view and access all camera and lens controls. The quick-mount cover allows you to continue shooting in rainy or dusty conditions.
The Orca OR-516 DSLR Trolley Case is ideal for traveling or flying with a camera and accessories. The case comes with Orca Bags’
Aluminum Trolley System, which features durable rollerblade wheels. It also has an integrated hidden backpack system and an
internal honeycomb frame, which provides maximum protection for the gear inside.
This case is compatible with mirrorless or DSLR video cameras.
The Orca OR-520 waist belt is designed to hold and protect your compact mirrorless or DSLR camera, with a mid-range zoom lens attached. It can also hold two additional lenses and extra accessories. The belt’s opening allows for easy access to the main compartment, which positions your camera for swift retrieval.