The Lav Concealer for Sony ECM-V1 lavalier microphone is specifically designed to match the contours of the lav mic that comes as standard with the Sony UWP-D Wireless Kits. Available in Black, White, and 6-pack variations, The Lav Concealer is made of natural, biodegradable rubber. This acts as a shock mount, protecting the mic capsule from vibration and absorbing friction noise to give you clearer sound recordings.
The Sony ECM-V1 is the microphone that comes as standard with the Sony UWP-D range of wireless mic kits (UWP-D21, UWP-D26, and UWP-D27), which deliver the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analogue FM modulation. Video producers need to match beautiful pictures with sparkling sound. The Sony UWP-D wireless kits lets you capture pristine audio with ease, providing an impressive natural sound quality which The Lav Concealer helps to maintain with the following features:
Keeps material away from the Sony ECM-V1 microphone capsule in tight spaces under or in clothing, protecting the mic from friction noise and vibrations; making your recordings sound cleaner.
The moulded rubber concealer is made for excellent vibration and friction absorption, while the metal clothing clip and fabric guard prevent the transmission of vibration through the concealer to the microphone capsule.
Available in Matte Black or Matte White finish. The matte finish is non-reflective for discrete hiding.
WIRE FABRIC GUARDS:
The removable wire fabric guard keeps fabric from touching the microphone capsule. The combination of wire and rubber materials acts as excellent friction absorption, cutting transmission of friction to the mic capsule.
CLIP, TAPE OR SEWING MOUNTING OPTIONS:
Provides many options for mounting Sony ECM-V1 lavalier mics on talent easily, effectively and quickly, many times under high pressure on sets.
The Lav Concealer is made from 100% natural rubber, which is biodegradable and kind to the environment. The black and white versions don’t use any harmful chemical compounds to achieve the colouring.
The DSR and DSR5P (2 channel) and DSR4 (4 channel) slot receivers represent the state of the art in portable wireless receiver technology. With design elements incorporated from the DCR822, these new receivers have an extremely high IP3 figure of +15 dBm making them operate well even in hostile RF environments. Also, they are directly compatible with digital transmitter in D2, HDM, Duet and DCHX modes, and are backward compatible with all Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid transmitters made in the last two decades.
The DSR and DSR5P are the logical successor to the SR line which has set the standard for portability and features since 2007. There is a huge array of accessories, docks, powering, audio output, and mounting hardware available for the SR line, and the DSR is compatible with all of them. These 2-channel receivers have full-time Vector Diversity.
The DSR4 is the answer to the request for a 4-channel, digital slot receiver, and is the only one available currently on the market. With a longer case and 4 audio channels, the DSR4 needs new mounting, audio, powering and dock accessories. However, it is compatible with the SuperSlot specification. Finally, with an on-board 5P connector, there is no need for a separate “5P” version. The DSR4 offers two diversity reception choices: antenna phase switched diversity (4 channel operation), or Vector Diversity (2 channel operation).
- DSR4 is the only digital slot receiver with 4 independent channels
- All channels in these receivers can tune anywhere in their bandwidth independently
- Backward compatibility with Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- D2, HDM, Duet, and DCHX digital transmitter compatibility
- DSR & DSR5P compatible with all previous SR Series accessories and 3rd party docks, etc.
- Wideband tuning in the A1B1, B1C1, and 961 versions.
- High IP3 of +15 dBm for the DSR4 and +11 dBm for the DSR/DSR5P – these are capable of holding up in hostile RF environments
- DSR – Vector Diversity full time
- DSR4 – choice between antenna phase switching (4-channel operation) and Vector Diversity (2-channel operation) for operational flexibility
- Wireless Designer compatible via USB
- Built-in RF spectrum analyzer for quick local RF scans
- SmartNR noise reduction for Digital and Hybrid compat modes
- DSR4 – color display, built-in 5P connector on front panel
- DSR & DSR5P – high resolution B&W display
- IR Sync for quick setup, sharing tuning groups, managing encryption keys
- 4 encryption key policies: universal, shared, standard, and volatile
Contact Jose on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or at email@example.com to place your order.
Viviana Belt Puffy Pouches are low-profile and super soft pouches that feature a custom made foam layer that provides more protection to your TX and makes it super comfortable for talent to wear.
Viviana Belt puffy pouch allow you to rig a transmitter vertically or horizontally to standard belts or bras. They can also be sewn or pinned into costumes.
Available in three colours: Black, Brown & Beige
Mini: SD A20mini – Lectrosonics SSM – Zaxcom ZMT3 – Tentacle TrackE
Small: Lectrosonics SSB, SSM, SMWB, PDR; SD A20mini; Zaxcom ZMT3; Tentacle TackeE; Micron TX700B
Medium: Wisycom MTP40-41-60; Lectrosonics SMQV, LT; Shure ADX1M; Zaxcom TRX & ZFR200&300
Large: Audio A10, 2040; Shure Axient AD1; Lectrosonics Lmb, UM500a, DCHIT; Sony UWP-D11; Sennheiser G3, G4, 2000s
Contact Jose on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
The Invisible Lav Covers are a range of lavalier mounting materials covering all manner of lav mic hiding techniques used in film and television production sound. The Invisible Lav Covers – Original, Moleskin and Fur Outdoor have traditionally been available in boxes of 30 mounts, 10 of each colour, including Invisible Lav Tape, a unique double-sided mounting tape with a pre-cut window for optimal transparency, less tape noise and to protect your mic’s grid from a buildup of glue.
They are now available in Big Bags, good for at least 120 mounts each, in a single colour.
The Big Bags include 1 colour, either black, beige or white. They are packaged in recyclable and reusable ziplock storage pouches, which are transparent for easy identification of the contents.
* Please note that the Invisible Lav Tape is not included in the Invisible Lav Cover Big Bags and sold separately
The Fur Outdoor, Original and Moleskin tools focus on invisibility, transparency, noise reduction and wind protection. Choose the correct Invisible Lav Cover for each situation and keep making sound sound better!
Read more about The Invisible Covers BIG BAGS as well as other similar products available below:
The Invisible Lav Covers Big Bags are all now available.
Contact Jose on 087 551 1034 or at email@example.com to place your order.
Viviana dots are stickers made of a super soft foam in between a super sticky and hypoallergenic tape that you can use on skin and fabrics without leaving any mark.
The 1 millimetre foam gives a super soft structure to the tape and it also creates a little layer between fabric and Lav that helps to reduce rustling noise.
You can use Viviana Dots also with any kind of fur and the tape doesn’t ruin the fur once you remove it.
THE SPACER BUBBLE GETS THE BALANCE RIGHT BETWEEN WIND-PROTECTION AND AUDIO TRANSPARENCY IN CHANGING CONDITIONS
The Spacer Bubble is a multi-piece adaptable windshield solution for shotgun microphones designed specifically for boom operators, camera folks, sound mixers and all sound recordists who experience changing conditions.
- Switch locations fast and always get the best audio transparency while blocking unwanted noise
- Specially designed rubber base for super easy and secure mounting
- Base windshield made from highly efficient mesh
- Slip-on fur made from Bubblebee Industries’ best imitation fur (high density of hairs per cm2) which allows for optimal frequency transparency
- Quick drying of the fur if it gets wet. You can just place it in the mesh bag
- Available in seven different sizes – to ensure you find a size that perfectly fits your favorite shotgun mic
- Save valuable time while getting best quality
- Practical mesh bag included for easy storage and fast mounting
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
* The Spacer Bubble now comes with a LONG-HAIRED Spacer Cover as standard (not short-haired as stated in the video below)
The Spacer Bubble comes in 7 different sizes:
Find out what size is best for your mic here.
- 1x The Spacer Bubble
- 1x The Long-Haired Spacer Cover
- 1x Mesh Storage Bag
A Short-Haired fur cover is available separately if you need it.
Add to your cart and request a quote or contact Jose at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 087 551 1034
A SUPER QUIET AND DISCREET WAY TO MOUNT YOUR LAVALIER MICS…
The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin offers a low-profile option to easily mount and hide your lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes, drastically reducing friction noise whilst maintaining a high level of frequency transparency.
The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin are made from natural bamboo, a significantly quieter and more eco-friendly alternative to nylon alternatives.
Each package of Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin consists of 10 black, 10 white and 10 beige pieces of super-soft fabric and 30 pieces of our high quality Invisible Lav Tape.
* 30 pieces of (10×3) super soft, eco-friendly fabric made from bamboo
* 30 Pieces of high quality hypoallergenic tape
* 3 colours offering more mounting options
* Stick directly to the skin or clothes
* Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The transparent double-sided Invisible Lav Tape keeps your microphone and fabric solid in place on one side and sticks directly to the skin or to clothes on the other side allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere.
The tape also has a small piece cut out in the middle of the tape, allowing your microphones capsule to remain free from a build up of sticky residue.
30 x (10×3) The Invisible Lav Covers Ð Moleskin (10 x black, 10 x white & 10 x beige)
30 x The Invisibe Lav Tape
We are excited to finally release the Logging Feature of the NanoLockit to the public. After a successful Kickstarter campaign last summer we decided to add the logging functionality by default in the Lockit Firmware.
From now on the NanoLockit will not only help sound recordists and editors, but also directors, video journalists and documentary filmmakers.
Any NanoLockit can both be used as regular Lockit Timecode generator AND Logger. So, all older NanoLockits can have this exciting new feature – once updated to firmware version 6.30.
FAQ on the Logging Feature
Can I upgrade regular NanoLockits to work as Loggers?
Yes! After updating the NanoLockits to Lockit Firmware v6.30 they can be used for logging. In addition you need our new NanoLockit Logger Software (Mac or Windows) to download the markers. The Premiere Pro Lockit Panel is available for free on Adobe Exchange (Adobe Creative Cloud Account required)
How do I use the logging function?
You can find a detailed tutorial on our website.
Who can use it?
Basically anyone; the Logger was developed with content creators, directors, filmmakers, and video journalists in mind: the NanoLockit Logger lets you mark good and bad clips directly on set. We hope that you like the new Logger.
- Two buttons to evaluate
- Maximum time saving
- One button for “good”, one button for “bad”: the simplest UX in one tiny device that fits in your pocket. Our NanoLockit Logger puts creative control into your hands and makes you move faster than ever when shooting.
- Easy to use
- All you need is one NanoLockit Logger in your hands – you can leave the rest to our software.
- Frame Accurate
- For more accuracy, put other NanoLockits on your cameras to ingest timecode. The Logger in your hand will always be in perfect sync with your cameras, and your markers will be placed frame-accurately.
- One click to import logs
- Stop wasting time sorting bad clips, focus on the good ones: after wrapping, plug the NanoLockit Logger to your computer via USB. One click is all you need to import the logs as markers into the editing program. Your most important moments will be neatly marked.
- Native Lockit panel for Adobe Premiere
- As a first editing tool we support Premiere Pro. There is a free-of-charge native Lockit Panel available in the official Adobe Extension Store
Order yours today from Jose on 087 551 1034 or at email@example.com
Since we first launched the product, we’ve been continuously asked about producing them in colours other than black too. We’re happy to say we’ve perfected the colours and as of next week, new shipments of BBI-ILC-30 will include the new boxes, with 3x black, 3x beige, and 3x white covers.
These covers are reusable 3-4 times each, so the BBI-ILC-30 pack is good for 30 mounts minimum.
The Invisible LAV Covers allow you to easily mount and hide your Lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes.
Each package of Invisible LAV Covers consists of 9 pieces of mesh fabric and 30 pieces of our high quality Invisible LAV Tape.
- Optimal for use under clothes
- Stick Directly to the Skin or Clothes
- Hypoallergenic / Allergy Tested Tape
- 3×3 reuseable fabric pieces
- 30 Pieces of High Quality Tape
- Designed in Denmark by Sound Lovers, for Sound Lovers
The transparent double-sided Invisible Lav Tape keeps your microphone and fur fabric solid in place on one side and sticks directly to the skin or to clothes on the other side allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere. It’s all about being creative: under the collar, next to a buttonhole, or under the clothes in the chest area.
The tape also has a small piece cut out in the middle of the tape, which is to be saved and used for fixing.
While the fabric can be used up to four times, the tape must be replaced after each use. Since the Invisible Lav Covers package comes with 30 pieces of tape, you will be able to do 30 mounts per pack.