The DSR and DSR5P (2 channel) and DSR4 (4 channel) slot receivers represent the state of the art in portable wireless receiver technology. With design elements incorporated from the DCR822, these new receivers have an extremely high IP3 figure of +15 dBm making them operate well even in hostile RF environments. Also, they are directly compatible with digital transmitter in D2, HDM, Duet and DCHX modes, and are backward compatible with all Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid transmitters made in the last two decades.
The DSR and DSR5P are the logical successor to the SR line which has set the standard for portability and features since 2007. There is a huge array of accessories, docks, powering, audio output, and mounting hardware available for the SR line, and the DSR is compatible with all of them. These 2-channel receivers have full-time Vector Diversity.
The DSR4 is the answer to the request for a 4-channel, digital slot receiver, and is the only one available currently on the market. With a longer case and 4 audio channels, the DSR4 needs new mounting, audio, powering and dock accessories. However, it is compatible with the SuperSlot specification. Finally, with an on-board 5P connector, there is no need for a separate “5P” version. The DSR4 offers two diversity reception choices: antenna phase switched diversity (4 channel operation), or Vector Diversity (2 channel operation).
- DSR4 is the only digital slot receiver with 4 independent channels
- All channels in these receivers can tune anywhere in their bandwidth independently
- Backward compatibility with Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- D2, HDM, Duet, and DCHX digital transmitter compatibility
- DSR & DSR5P compatible with all previous SR Series accessories and 3rd party docks, etc.
- Wideband tuning in the A1B1, B1C1, and 961 versions.
- High IP3 of +15 dBm for the DSR4 and +11 dBm for the DSR/DSR5P – these are capable of holding up in hostile RF environments
- DSR – Vector Diversity full time
- DSR4 – choice between antenna phase switching (4-channel operation) and Vector Diversity (2-channel operation) for operational flexibility
- Wireless Designer compatible via USB
- Built-in RF spectrum analyzer for quick local RF scans
- SmartNR noise reduction for Digital and Hybrid compat modes
- DSR4 – color display, built-in 5P connector on front panel
- DSR & DSR5P – high resolution B&W display
- IR Sync for quick setup, sharing tuning groups, managing encryption keys
- 4 encryption key policies: universal, shared, standard, and volatile
Contact Jose on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or at email@example.com to place your order.