NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics RPS4 – Universal DC Power Supply with Redundant Internal Supply Modules
Introducing the NEW Lectrosonics RPS4, a 1RU, high-reliability DC power supply with four 12 V taps.
The unit is designed as a 12V DC source for low-voltage devices such as wireless microphone receivers, IEM transmitters, IFB transmitters, and audio signal processing equipment. The 1RU chassis eliminates the need for a separate power strip with individual DC supplies for each device.
Think Venue, Venue 2, Duet M2T and IFBT4. This unit makes a nice add-on sale for any studio, cart or installation.
The RPS4 supplies four 12 V DC thread-locking (LZR type) taps, each providing up to 1.5 Amps. Two internal power supplies and two temperature-controlled fans operate in a failover mode for an automatic backup in the event one of them fails. Individual 2A automotive blade-type fuses protect each 12 V tap from overload or direct short. The unit can be powered by 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. Output DC ripple is less than 20 mV. The unit ships with two 12 inch and two 18 inch DC supply cables.
- Dual power supplies for fail-over operation
- Four 12VDC 1.5A outputs
- Dual cooling fans – temp controlled
- 2A automotive type blade fuses
- Locking coaxial DC power connectors
- LED indicators blink red during fault
- Spare fuse holder on rear panel
Contact Jose on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or email@example.com to place your order.
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Tentacle SYNC E – Bracket
- NEW FIRMWARE RELEASE – New A10 Wireless v2.50 Firmware release with new User Groups!
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – PSC RF Multi SMA “Single Band” & “Dual Band”
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Sound Devices A10-Rack 4-Slot Wireless Enclosure Dante Interface
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics SPDR – small Stereo Portable Digital Recorder
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics RPS4 – Universal DC Power Supply with Redundant Internal Supply Modules
- PRODUCT FEATURE: Sanken CS-M1 Short Shotgun Microphone
- PRESS RELEASE: Oscar-Winning Sound Engineer Thomas Curley Takes Lectrosonics PDR for a Ride on Major Film and Television Projects