Lectrosonics announces the D Squared System, consisting of the DSQD 4-channel, digital ½ rack receiver, the DBu digital bodypack transmitter, and the DHu digital handheld transmitter. Built on 4th-generation digital architecture for excellent flexibility, ultra-fast setup, studio quality audio, and ultra-low latency.
- 24 bit, 48 kHz digital audio.
- 2-way IR sync
- Three encryption modes
- Three receiver diversity choices
- A tuning range from 470-614 MHz for export versions
- Backward compatible with any Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters including the SM Series, LT, HM Series, SSM, HH Series, UM400, UM400a, LM Series, MM Series and WM.
- Three different receiver diversity schemes can be employed, antenna switching for seamless audio, Digital Ratio Diversity or Digital Frequency Diversity for full redundancy with two transmitters.
- Continuously tunable tracking filters ensure excellent RF performance even in difficult environments
- Includes talkback capability when used with any talkback-enabled transmitter
- Antenna bias power can be engaged in the menu, and front panel LEDs show the status
- Analog XLR and Dante™ outputs are provided
- Each DSQD ships with half the rack hardware needed to mount two units together, yielding 8 channels in 1RU.
DBu belt pack and DHu handheld transmitters
- Include specially developed, high-efficiency digital circuitry for extended operating time on two AA batteries.
- RF power selections at 25 and 50 mW.
- The pure digital architecture enables AES 256-CTR encryption for high-level security applications.
- Studio quality audio is assured by premium components in the preamp
- Wide-range input gain adjustment and DSP-controlled analog limiting
- Input gain is adjustable over a 45 dB range in 1 dB steps to allow an exact match to the input signal level, maximizing the dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.
- USB ports on the transmitters allow for firmware updates in the field.
- Two-way IR ports ensure quick setup and allow for encryption key transfer and other data sharing between units.