The Emesser (ATE208) is a very small “figure-of-eight” microphone intended to convert any boom mike on the fly into a M/ S stereo system. Featuring a high quality real condenser powered on 48V phantom, it delivers an enhanced dynamic range required for critical recordings.
The Emesser Set (ATE208Set) comes complete with mounting clip (ATEC-R) and Y-loom (ATEK), which outputs both M and S signals in a standard balanced 5-pin XLR in applied box (ATE-Box). Including all the necessary accessories and allowing continued use of the existing shotgun mike, suspension and windshield it offers a very economic solution for those who don’t want to part with their favored shotgun to go stereo.
- Signal to noise ratio CCIR: 66 dB
- Signal to noise ratio DIN/IEC: 79 dB Ð A
- Equivalent SPL rated at CCIR: 28 dB
- Max. SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Dimensions l x d: 53 mm x 20 mm
- Powering: 48 V phantom powered
- Weight: 40 g
- Mating connector: TA3F
- Wiring: pin 1 = ground | pin 2 = audio (+) | pin 3 = audio (-)