Add professional sound to your camera
With approximately 60dB better Signal to Noise Ratio than any enclosure hydrophone we found on the market, the ASF-G sets new standards. With a frequency range of 70Hz-20kHz we designed a microphone able to capture the whole spectrum of sounds while effectively avoiding low frequency noise created by camera handling.
The hydrophone is compatible with most professional camera housings, thanks to its M14 thread, and easily mounted on standard bulkhead ports. Due to its compact size, the ASF-G only adds 4 cm to the housing. The ASF-G is machined out of high quality Aluminum, anodized and can easily withstand the water pressure of 100m depth.
The ASF-G is available in 3 different kits:
- The ASF-G includes an adapter cable to 3.5mm TRS and additional power supply.
- With ASF-G XLR, it is delivered with active XLR adapter cable and works straight with 48V Phantom power.
- With ASF-G EPIC, it is delivered with active 3.5mm TRS adapter cable and works straight with 48V Phantom power.
- Linear Frequency Range: 70Hz-20kHz
- Max THD : 0,1% (70Hz-20kHz)
- Polar Pattern: omni directional
- Power Consumption: 5mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC ext. Battery adaptor
- 48V Ph with ASF-G XLR kit & ASF-G EPIC kit (alternative)
- (L / W / H): 47 x 30 x 30 mm incl. thread; 39.5 x 30 x 30 mm visible
- Weight: 50g
- Maximum Depths: 100m
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Capsule Material: Special formulated NBR