Being a Lockit at its core, the ACN-CL carries the DNA of its predecessors and inherits all the unique and appreciated features, combined with the unprecedented ease of use that has been first introduced with the NanoLockit.
Just like the NanoLockit, jamming units to time of day with the internal Real Time Clock is a one button experience, but with the additional perk of a crisp OLED display. Lockit can also operate as master by automatically jamming units that are added or restarted during the day.
The OLED also brings the useful timecode compare tool introduced with firmware 6.0 so it is easy to determine if other equipment is still in sync – with an accuracy of 1/100 of a frame.
- Supplies both timecode and sync signals
- Dual Lemo output
- OLED display
- Sync LED now full RGB
- External power and charging though a common USB-C port
- Primary output carries timecode and genlock/wordclock
- Supports 1080P and 1080i genlock for project rates 23.976 to 60 FPS and wordclock up to 192KHz
- Swappable NP-50 type Li-ion battery that can be charged while operating
- LTC-OUT cable for timecode
- SYNC OUT cable for HD or WC sync signal to BNC
- Removable NP-50 compatible Li-ion battery
** The ACN-CL will replace the former ACL 204 (Lockit Sync Box) and the ACN-TL (Tiny Lockit)