PSC ANNOUNCES RF MULTI SMA “SINGLE BAND” & “DUAL BAND” SHIPPING STARTS THIS WEEK!
PSC is pleased to announce that our revised RF Multi SMA’s will begin shipping this week. These two new versions of our industry standard RF Multi SMA offer new frequency band pass filters allowing better operation with today’s new legal frequency blocks.
Recent changes to the legal operational frequency spectrum have led to the development of these two new models.
The “Single Band” model is primarily designed for use outside of the USA and the “Dual Band” model is primarily designed for use in the USA.
Both units include newly re-designed circuit boards with more robust RF amplifiers, new and improved custom-made band-pass filters and revised power supply circuitry.
The “Single Band” unit has an operation frequency range of 470-700Mhz and the “Dual Band” unit has an operational frequency range of 470-618Mhz and also 940-960Mhz so that is will operate over the new Lectrosonics 941 Block as used in the USA.
Please contact us on 087 551 1034 with any additional questions.
The A10-RACK is a 4 slot, 8 channel, 1RU wireless microphone receiver enclosure, compatible with most unislot and SuperSlot™ receivers. The A10-RACK accepts up to 4 dual-channel slot-in receivers, providing a total of 8 separate audio feeds. The A10-RACK provides high-quality antenna distribution, power distribution, up to 8 channels of analogue and/or AES digital audio via XLR-M connectors and an 8 channel Dante audio interface.
- Full Dante audio network integration for up to four Superslot compatible wireless mic receivers (eight audio channels), such as Audio Limited’s A10-RX, as well as some models by Wisycom and Lectrosonics.
- Antenna distribution with bias power for active antennas and pass-through for a second A10-RACK for a total of 16 channels
- Power distribution via 4-pin XLR-M socket, 10-18VDC
- Analogue or AES outputs via eight XLR-M sockets on rear panel
- Each receiver can be set to output analogue or AES individually (if receiver supports it)
- Each receiver outputs analogue or AES and Dante simultaneously
- Includes a secondary Ethernet port for Dante redundancy or daisy-chaining a second A10-RACK
- USB-B port for updating RX firmware via Mic2Wav app
- 470-694MHz front-end RF filter bandwidth
- 1RU chassis size with adjustable rack ears to set required depth Compatible Receivers
The A10-RACK fits slot-in receivers with maximum dimensions of:
- Slot height: 18mm (0.71 inches)
- Slot width: 68.3mm (2.69 inches)
- Width between SMAs: 84.4mm (3.32 inches)
Contact Jose on 087 551 1034 or email@example.com
The SPDR is Lectrosonics’ response to customer demand for a small, lightweight dual channel recorder for use on virtual reality sound captures or as a backup recorder for bag systems in the field.
The SPDR allows capture of the full stereo audio of an extreme sport participant, in-car scenes or in situations where a wireless system isn’t practical. When used in conjunction with a small mixer and the SRC receiver, the SPDR makes for a lightweight interview setup that provides full redundancy – all fitting into a small fanny pack. For compatibility with a wider range of memory cards while retaining high reliability, the SPDR features a deep write buffer.
Other Key Features:
- Records to a Micro SDHC memory card in Broadcast Wave Format (.WAV with iXML metadata)
- 24 bit depth, at sample rates of either 48 kHz or 96 kHz
- Inputs from analog line level and AES digital sources, or from lav microphones wired for standard Lectrosonics 5-pin “servo bias” inputs
- Can be jammed with time code via an industry-standard 5-pin Lemo connector
- Features a highly accurate, temperature compensated (TCXO) time base crystal
Contact Jose on 087 551 1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics RPS4 – Universal DC Power Supply with Redundant Internal Supply Modules
Introducing the NEW Lectrosonics RPS4, a 1RU, high-reliability DC power supply with four 12 V taps.
The unit is designed as a 12V DC source for low-voltage devices such as wireless microphone receivers, IEM transmitters, IFB transmitters, and audio signal processing equipment. The 1RU chassis eliminates the need for a separate power strip with individual DC supplies for each device.
Think Venue, Venue 2, Duet M2T and IFBT4. This unit makes a nice add-on sale for any studio, cart or installation.
The RPS4 supplies four 12 V DC thread-locking (LZR type) taps, each providing up to 1.5 Amps. Two internal power supplies and two temperature-controlled fans operate in a failover mode for an automatic backup in the event one of them fails. Individual 2A automotive blade-type fuses protect each 12 V tap from overload or direct short. The unit can be powered by 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. Output DC ripple is less than 20 mV. The unit ships with two 12 inch and two 18 inch DC supply cables.
- Dual power supplies for fail-over operation
- Four 12VDC 1.5A outputs
- Dual cooling fans – temp controlled
- 2A automotive type blade fuses
- Locking coaxial DC power connectors
- LED indicators blink red during fault
- Spare fuse holder on rear panel
Contact Jose on +27 (0)87 551 1034 or email@example.com to place your order.
The new 12-track recorder simplifies music creation with built-in overdubbing, effects, and other musician-centric tools. The musician features will also be available for purchase as a plugin for the MixPre-6 and MixPre-10T.
REEDSBURG, WI USA, MARCH 7, 2018 – Sound Devices is thrilled to introduce the MixPre-10M, a lightweight, ultra-portable multitrack audio recorder designed specifically for musicians and songwriters. The first-of-its-kind, the MixPre-10M is a 10-input/12-track recorder, mixer and USB audio interface that offers a suite of musician-focused features including overdub, reverb, and metronome.
Ideal for song creation and live performance, the user-friendly MixPre-10M acts as a high-performance portable studio for musicians to capture their songs and ideas anytime and anywhere inspiration grabs them. Incorporating the core functionality of a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), the MixPre-10M is intentionally simplified to allow musicians to focus on creating songs without letting technology get in the way. The MixPre-10M is the newest member of the award-winning MixPre Series (MixPre-3, MixPre-6 & MixPre-10T) of audio recorders, mixers, and USB audio interfaces.
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Bubblebee Industries announces The Lav Concealer for RØDE Lavalier
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics announces the D Squared System!
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: The Zoom F6 Recorder – Now Available for Pre-Order!
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Orca launches the NEW OR-444 3S (Spinal Support System) Sound Harness
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics M2C Active Antenna Combiner
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Bubblebee Industries announces THE LAV CONCEALER for DPA 6060
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – Ambient Recording announces the NEW ACN-CL aka “The Lockit”
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Sound Devices Scorpio 32 channel / 36 track / 16 mic/line preamp premium portable mixer-recorder with Dante I/O