The new 12-track recorder simplifies music creation with built-in overdubbing, effects, and other musician-centric tools. The musician features will also be available for purchase as a plugin for the MixPre-6 and MixPre-10T.
REEDSBURG, WI USA, MARCH 7, 2018 – Sound Devices is thrilled to introduce the MixPre-10M, a lightweight, ultra-portable multitrack audio recorder designed specifically for musicians and songwriters. The first-of-its-kind, the MixPre-10M is a 10-input/12-track recorder, mixer and USB audio interface that offers a suite of musician-focused features including overdub, reverb, and metronome.
Ideal for song creation and live performance, the user-friendly MixPre-10M acts as a high-performance portable studio for musicians to capture their songs and ideas anytime and anywhere inspiration grabs them. Incorporating the core functionality of a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), the MixPre-10M is intentionally simplified to allow musicians to focus on creating songs without letting technology get in the way. The MixPre-10M is the newest member of the award-winning MixPre Series (MixPre-3, MixPre-6 & MixPre-10T) of audio recorders, mixers, and USB audio interfaces.
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Bubblebee Industries announces THE LAV CONCEALER for DPA 6060
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – Ambient Recording announces the NEW ACN-CL aka “The Lockit”
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Sound Devices Scorpio 32 channel / 36 track / 16 mic/line preamp premium portable mixer-recorder with Dante I/O
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Lectrosonics DCHT portable stereo digital transmitter
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Stratosphere Sound appointed as sole SA agents for Bubblebee Industries
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Audio LTD announces the A-Flip adapter for the Sound Devices SL-6 & Audio LTD A10 Digital Wireless System
- NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: Tentacle SYNC E – Bracket
- NEW FIRMWARE RELEASE: New Audio LTD A10 Wireless v2.50 Firmware release with new User Groups!